Friday, March 18, 2011

BEAUTY TREND: SPRAY TANS




Spray Tans


Zoey  "Well I totally tan on a regular basis... LOL (jokes) a good tan always makes people look great. There's nothing better than having an even complexion... However I think that spray tans and instant bronzers should be peoples immediate go to's since tanning beds and laying out in the sun does nothing but damage to your skin. Taking care of what you have now is better than searching for that 'fountain of youth' 20 years down the road! Be proactive... Not reactive!"
Reese "Not a fan of spray tans. A friend of mine made me try it once... It's messy and can get a little tricky when having to change positions <--- overall - not for me!"   


Jasmine (Model)  "I already have tan skin, but I would love to try it one day!"

 
Kiki (Health Sciences undergraduate student) "Don't like them because they can be overdone. However, for those who use it in moderation it can fair well."


Janelle Morgan (Event Planner) "When done correctly it can look really good."


Let us know what you guys think!
;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment