Wednesday, March 10, 2010

...I just, I just call it MUSIC


I love the fact that we have sooo many talented people in & around the GTA. It's about time Canada shows the rest of the world what he have to offer besides lumber & fish! GET OUTTAAA HERE! Anywaay you've gotta check my friend and talented artist, Brandon Brown in his latest single. I personally loved ALL of his older tracks and nothing is changing now. I've got this song on repeat on my computer lol. Not to mention the young lady featured on the track, Sarah Reid, has an incredible voice. All in all...LOVE IT! Keep it up Brandon, on behalf of myself and TORONTO...DOOOO THE DAMN THING!! =)


Here it is, the latest single from the ever-so talented, Brandon Brown featuring Sarah Reid, "Music". ENJOY! =)


MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD IT & SUPPORT OUR CANADIAN TALENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment