Tuesday, March 09, 2010

2010 Oscars!!!!!!!

Monique won for best supporting actress - Loved her speech I must add!


Sandra Bullock won her first Oscar for best actress. She also won a Razzie award. For those who don't know this award is a celebration of the "best" in Hollywood schlock. She received worst actress honors for her groundbreaking turn in "All About Steve" ---> OH and I almost forgot SHE LOOKED STUNNING!!! Her dress was gaaaaaaaaawgeous, 2 thumbs up!


Kathryn Bigelow for best director. May not be the most productive director in the movie business, but she is one of the most accomplished. *Woot*Woot* cheers to her!


Melissa Rivers made her comments on how she wasn't a fan of Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey and Sarah Jessica Parker's choice of garments... What do you think?


My thoughts - Sarah Jessica Parker can do no wrong in my books! Mariah, Mariah, Mariah... Ummmm doesn't your back hurt??? I have NEVER been a fan of her image. I dislike the way she dresses butttttt she's Mariah so at the same time I can't really hate on her, well just on her attire. Now I thought Miley looked gorgeous... BUT I do agree with Melissa Rivers when she mentioned that she needs to stop slouching! She's a tall girl, I would soooooo flaunt it!!! Here are some more gorgeous faces and interesting garments that hit the red carpet this weekend...






No comments:

Post a Comment