Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Design Your Soul...




What exactly do you do?
Well, in a nut shell I’m a web developer/graphic designer/photographer.


What is  your favourite part about your job?
The people... I like people depending on me to bring out their creative soul - Hence my slogan “Design Your Soul.”
What is your less favourite part about your job?
The illusion of artistic freedom. As a Graphic Designer you are told to do this and do that... Its up to me to make sure their vision is met to their standards and most times your limited to what the client wants you to do.

What do you do well out of your many jobs?
I feel that web design is one of my many strengths. I’m passionate about graphic design... It’s where I can basically create nothing to something, but added bonus as a web designer I get to post it online for the world to see.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
My company should have a studio and successfully be in the process of being an international household name for design.
What are some of your goals?
Been wanting to find the time pursue my hobby in 3D animation. 
What projects are you currently working on?
I’m not going to say much.... All I can tell you is to be on the look out this summer! 
What can people expect from you in 2010?
A complete new direction in design. I plan to do things very differently... There will be a launch for a couple of websites June 20th, 2010! STAY TUNED!

mpompey@DesignYourSoul.com
http://twitter.com/designyoursoul
http://blog.designyoursoul.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment