Sunday, March 07, 2010

Something About the Way He Moves!




Blog readers who I adore sooo much....I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Sucre Cortez, a dancer who goes by the name Funkie Monkie! Name suits him perfectly if you ask me! =) I met this fine young man through that lovely thing we like to call NETWORKING! Sucre is a North African 21 year old (not to mention such a cutie ahaha), based in Ottawa, Canada. (Yesss that's the capital city! LOL) Judging by the video below, you'd never guess that he's only been at it for THREE YEARS! He clearly has some amazing raw talent and he has the potential to take his dancing to a serious professional level. There's not much else I can say, you'll have to watch the video to see what I'm talking about. =)


Stay tuned for more from FUNKIE MONKIE by clicking the links below!

4 comments: