Monday, January 25, 2010

Some more BTS of the REESÉ shoot


REESE at 2:30am...

After a LONG day of shooting, we wrapped up at around 1:30am! Tired & hungryyyyyyyy, I'm happy to say it was a faaaaaaaaaaabulous shoot!!! I'm extremely grateful to such amazing friends & people to work with... P.S MY MODELS WERE EXTRA HOTTTTTTTTTT bwahahahahah ;;)


Model: Victoria & Make-up: Anna


Models: Carter, Myself & Assia <---- she traveled from MTRL JUST FOR ME, I feel special... Smoooooches dawwling!


BB life ---> so addicting ♥


Model: Carter... I found my twin ;)



Going over a few things with Model: Daniele ---> her photos to stunning for my life!



Domo & I <3... Ugh, we're too much, LOVES IT!


Model: Tijana


Model: Victoria



Getting hair(Tina) & make-up(Anna) done


ARN'T THEY THE SWEEEEETEST?????? Yeah DON'T let them cute faces fool you! Diva's in training.



Biggest nerd I know!


One of the cutest & most annoying couples in the GTA♥


Jiggz on point! Model: Tijana


Clothing: REESÉ
Jewelry: K&S
Hair: Tina T.
Make-up: Anna
Photography: Matthew Pompey

Special thank goes out to... Matt, Jiggz, Katiya, Jazz, Tijana, Assia, Raqelle, Laith, Carter, Tina, Anna, Vanessa, Daniele, Sarah, Zoey, Victoria, Sharob, Savy, Ashele, Keyz & Glow studios

No comments:

Post a Comment