Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vintage!

I'm a huge fan of Vintage fashion, accessories, and jewellery. I did a little hunting on the good old Gooogle & found a few pieces that I wiiiish I could find. My life would then be complete!...just kidding, but I'd be so happy lol.


Especially love the middle one!


Everyday type rings, not too "OUT THERE" but fun enough to add a little "summ summ." =)

I have one like this, but I can't seem to find it! Hmph!

This reminds me of some type of native art, either way, LOVE IT!


I'd really love a ring like this, maybe minus the "Bill 13" LOL. This is actually a personalised War ring I find online, but I love the look.

A lot of you might not be realling into the whole bintage vibe, but try and throw on a ring or two & you'd be surprised what it'll do for your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment