Monday, January 04, 2010

December 30th...



One of the most gaaaaaaaaawgeous dinner parties that I've attended in '09... There was like at least 50 trays of food there. While I was speaking to Kiran she told me how she spent like alllllll week preparing the food AND made both of the GORGEOUS dresses that her and her sister were wearing! = LOVES IT♥
I'm just uber excited to get my cooking lesson's!! ---> I'll be making my apron soon!

ANYWHO...

The dinner was hosted by the oh-so-fabulous Jyoti & Kiran Matharoo


^^ Bar was FULLY loaded & so was I when I left, even though I was there till 11ish... HORRIBLE!

EVERY PLATE OF FOOD that was served at this dinner party WAS MADE BY the stunning Kiran Matharoo - AMAZING!!! xoxox


Awwwwwww such hard workers, they were on their toes allllllllll night!



Hmmmmmmmmm which one looks better the server or the food? I'd say the food ---> NEXT TIME hire some dancers or males with no shirts to serve #justsaying tehe ;)




I am soooooooooooooo MAD that I missed this part ---> Looks amazing!



DJ Charlie Brown



Jyoti likes to call this the "BB room" -- FAV photo of the night -- The fact that I was on my phone, music was LOUD but that clearly didn't stop me... I think I had to repeat myself at least 100 times, ooooops!


UGH, this is toooooo cute for my liking - Auzka & Kiran ♥

Great night - Wish I could've stayed longer instead of falling asleep 3 times in the movies :(!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment