Saturday, September 18, 2010

More NYC...

I'm a sucker for jewelry!
Zoe enjoying Top Shop...
SO let me begin to tell you guys how BRIGHT this women was! I was sitting where she was and OBVI there isn't enough space for the both of us. When this women got onto the train she had the audacity to TO SIT ON MY LAP - Zoe and Tam were sitting across from me and their eyes widen like they seen a ghost! I was shocked and all I could say was "are you sick????" - Homegirl had nerve to tell ME she isn't going to stand up... :O SERIOUSLY???? Instead of asking me may I sit here, I would've gotten up but instead she wanted to give me a taste of that Yankee attitude! As she is still sitting on my lap, and me not having much of a choice... I had to tell her about herself - letting her know that ikea had full length mirrors!
I WANT this light fixture ;;)
"TAM did we just stumble into heaven??"
"Excuse me sir $26 for Disaronno, are you guys sick? - I LOVE THIS COUNTRY"
Let's have a toast to success...
We miss you Pabs!!
Night out on the town...
here we goooo...
My new fashionable friend...
Tehehehehe happy birthday Woody ;;)
Drunken photographer...
Me- "I don't know why they wouldn't let us dance up on the couch..." Tam- "It's okay Reese, when we get back to Toronto their will be plenty to stand on..." Me - "1 ♥ T.O"
With my FAV ladies, in my new FAV city... From a misunderstanding at the front door... To meeting new friends... From Tam giving NY a taste of T.O's talent = It was a GREAT night I'll tell ya that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment