Monday, September 06, 2010

Labour Day weekend w/ Alta Moda in Niagara Falls

Sooo we meet again...
I wanna get chocolate wasteddd...
Naaa I rather be double fisted...
I think Zoe agrees...
15 year old "Mink"
Getting ready to make our wax hands...
We pinky-swear...
My girl said she has been working here for 12 years, ummmm...
What do you think? Does this look like 12 years of experience to you?
Okay sooooo after 100 tokens - I was dying to kick more ass in ball... Sooooooooooo yeah we were all looking at the bottoms of our purses, pockets and floors for change #addicted!
8,000 for our purple octopus... We were 7,692 short :'(
Zoey found herself a new buddy...
Meet my pet Zebra, Stella. <---- YAAA I NAMED HER!
I couldn't resist, he was hella finee!
3 some - yeee know?
Oh-boy didn't think I would see him with his boss - had to deal with the mattaz & scatta dattt
Her friend got loose - "Catch him!!!!!!"
"Reese you wanna go on Ghost Blasters? Or are you scared?"
So why did this man have his brother SWING out into my face????????? You awwwwwready know mans got shot up....
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight I screamed first & then I dealt with his case!
You can STOP laughing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment