Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Michael Vick Project.


I saw a preview on BET for a new series called , "The Michael Vick Project". In case some of you are unaware of who Michael Vick is, he's an NFL star who was arrested and given jail time for running a dog fighting ring. I'm an animal lover and after seeing pictures of the damage done to some of the dogs that participated in the fights...I was so disgusted and I feel like he deserved more than 18 months for that. Anyway, he's back in the NFL now and he's signed on with BET to star in his own reality show. It will follow him through his attempt at a comeback with the Philadelphia Eagles. It will also give a look into his troubled childhood and the consequences and troubles he faced due to his charges. If you ask me...I think its completely unfair for him to get the privilege to have is own show, he's a criminal like any other. I don't know if its just me, but I think the situation was taken to lightly and he has no right to be on TV showing his "troubles". Give me a break. Football players & TV personalities are looked at as role models by MILLIONS of people and someone like him should not be looked up to. I'm boycotting the show! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment