Wednesday, February 03, 2010

82nd Academy Award (OSCARS) Noms!

It's coming to that time, the Oscar's are back and I saw the list of nominees for "Best Picture", and thiiiis could definitely be a tough call. I haven't seen all of the movies in the category, so I can't really judge which I think will take the big win, but I have a plan. I'm gonna try my best to watch all of the movies nominated, even the ones I've seen, THEN I'll come back and let you know what I think.
Anywhooo here there are, what do you think?

On my "To Watch" List

On my "To Watch" List

Loved it, Reese wasn't such a fan!

On my "To Watch" List

On my "To Watch" List

On my "To Watch" List

Saaad but uplifting story, I fell asleep through part but in my defense, I hadn't eaten all day and that made me sleepy! =(

In my TOP 5 of FAVE movies ever! LOVED IT...in case you missed that!

Another sad, sad, story. Cute, and surprisingly good, but sad. I enjoyed it a lot!

I wanted to see this, Laith made me see "The Blind Side" instead. LOL


Now that I looked them over again, I have to watch quite a few movies! =(...well no, movies are good! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment