Tuesday, October 19, 2010

REESÉ "ENZO" scarf... Buy me now or lose me forever!

This is the third time that I have posted "Buy me now or lose me forever" - From the overwhelming response to the "ENZO" scarf, I made a bunch more just for YOU, my dawwlings! Just remember that the first set was the "Fleur De Lis" scarves. There were 7 and they sold out within 48 hours. The second set of scarves... All 18 of them sold out within in 72 hours! If you missed out last time make sure you get yours today!!!

P.E.C - $40
65% cotton, 30%, polyester, 5% spandex

Grey Goose - $40 SOLD OUT!
65% cotton, 30%, polyester, 5% spandex

 Salt & Pepper - $43  
65% cotton, 30%, polyester, 5% spandex 

 S.M.A.C - $43  SOLD OUT!!
65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex 

 Forest Gump - $40
65% cotton, 30%, polyester, 5% spandex

 Creamed - $43
65% cotton, 30%, polyester, 5% spandex

Alta Moda luhs ya 1♥T.O ----> 
Photographer: Ruthie

Thank you Remixxx x0x

For all inquiries email me at reesa.reese@gmail.com - keep in mind  that shipping isn't included!

2 comments:

  1. hey,
    i know that you also design dresses. I was wondering if you currently had any? im looking for a birthday dress. something sexy, but also very class, and different. im looking to spend preferably 120-150, but am willing to see what you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, email me at reesa.reese@gmail.com - I will send you what I have.

    ReplyDelete